Minnesota River Questionnaire
Minnesota River Congress past participants and interested parties: Please take a few moments and help us to go forward as we move into defined and refined actions. Your answers will help assess current actions and identify needs and missing activities. Feel free to share with others. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy to: Questionnaire PO Box 488 New Ulm MN 56072
Minnesota River Congress
Interest Network Team Member Questionnaire
1. What actions, interactions and/or activities have you personally been involved with that have a connection to water quantity, water quality or recreation in the Minnesota River System over the last year and a half? Such as: I worked with a land owner on planning and implementing a bio-reactor project. I organized and conducted a meeting of new individuals interested in kayaking and canoeing on our area rivers. I helped to raise public awareness of current river system conditions at a public meeting as one of the facilitators. (Be as specific as you need to be, but try to be succinct also. Use a separate sheet of paper if needed to fully answer all the questions)
2. What plans for future actions, interactions and/or activities are you working on? Where are, they located?
3. Are there actions you could use assistance or support for? If so, are there specific actions you feel one or more of our Interest Network Team members would be able to assist with?
4. If yes, and if you are you willing to share what those actions are and what would they specifically involve, then would you please share the details with us, so our Liaisons and team leaders can facilitate and foster assistance and communications to help you accomplish those varied actions.
5. What challenges if any have you experienced?
6. What has expedited your progress?